Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve searched for hours & couldn’t find anything sorry if it’s already been asked before but I’m new here. I have a 2002 RSX Type S K20a2 with the JRSC race edition still the stock BP (4”) that came with the supercharger. I saw the JMERC auto tensioning Bracket’s but for the past 3 weeks they’ve been out of stock tried reaching out to them with no response back. I custom fit the OEM auto tensioner onto my car now I’m looking into deleting only the PS. Is it possible to just run the belt straight to the BP without having to get an EP3 pulley or the JMERC bracket? If so what belt size would my car take roughly any input would help thank you everybody!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ive searched for hours & couldnt find anything sorry if its already been asked before but Im new here. I have a 2002 RSX Type S K20a2 with the JRSC race edition still the stock BP 4inch that came with the supercharger. I saw the JMERC auto tensioning brackets but for the past 3 weeks theyve been out of stock tried reaching out to them with no response back. I custom fit the OEM auto tensioner onto my car now Im looking into deleting only the PS. Is it possible to just run the belt straight to the BP without having to get an EP3 pulley or the JMERC bracket? If so what belt size would my car take roughly any input would help thank you everybody!

·
Always on TDY...
2,156 Posts
Ive searched for hours & couldnt find anything sorry if its already been asked before but Im new here. I have a 2002 RSX Type S K20a2 with the JRSC race edition still the stock BP 4inch that came with the supercharger. I saw the JMERC auto tensioning brackets but for the past 3 weeks theyve been out of stock tried reaching out to them with no response back. I custom fit the OEM auto tensioner onto my car now Im looking into deleting only the PS. Is it possible to just run the belt straight to the BP without having to get an EP3 pulley or the JMERC bracket? If so what belt size would my car take roughly any input would help thank you everybody!
It's possible, but extremely hard to find the right belt size. I attempted for a few months with no luck. I ended up installing a k tuned EP3 adjustable idler pulley where my power steering pump used to be. This allowed me to reuse my same belt with no issues

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input! I’m looking into deleting my AC as well which should make it easier to get a good fitting belt as I saw one of the users on this forum running without PS, AC, & without the EP3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts