Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys!! im back....with a question :)

my gf recently went over a pot hole with her mini cooper and i guess the force of impact actually bent her right side front rim....the bent was not too bad but its impossible to fix by hands. So i was wondering how do you guys fix your bend rims? like info on some shops that do it will be perfect :thumbsup:

thx guys

·
I'm Chuck Bass
49,069 Posts

my gf recently went over a pot hole with your mini cooper and i guess the force of impact actually bent her right side front rim....the bent was not too bad but its impossible to fix by hands. So i was wondering how do you guys fix your bend rims? like info on some shops that do it will be perfect :thumbsup:

thx guys
:shady:

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts

my gf recently went over a pot hole with your mini cooper and i guess the force of impact actually bent her right side front rim....the bent was not too bad but its impossible to fix by hands. So i was wondering how do you guys fix your bend rims? like info on some shops that do it will be perfect :thumbsup:

thx guys
Shouldn't you be more concerned about why your gf was in my mini cooper? :giggity:

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oops.....jokes aside.

anyone knows where to get the rim fixed??

·
dbl-O
5,500 Posts

·
bɹo˙ʎʇɹɐduoɯ&#4
10,428 Posts
I dun speek engrish!

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anyone know the approx price for the fix? i would think its 50-100 bucks per rim?

and do anyone know which of the shop does the best job (personal experience) ?

·
Registered
16,978 Posts
to prevent this from happening in the future.. put more air pressure in the tires.. (and don't let a woman drive)

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
to prevent this from happening in the future.. put more air pressure in the tires.. (and don't let a woman drive)
I think her rim size and tire combo is small first of all and i think only that specific rim went into the pot hole...so i assume that rim took all the pressure and bent :dontknow:

lol she said the reason why she bent her rim was because she was trying to catch up with me...i got the blame on me again..

·
Registered
957 Posts
Precision rim repair - costs about 125 to fix a bent wheel, depending on how badly it is bent.

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Precision rim repair - costs about 125 to fix a bent wheel, depending on how badly it is bent.
should i send them a pic of the damage and ask for a quote or should drive up there and let them examine it?

·
Accord Driver
702 Posts
should i send them a pic of the damage and ask for a quote or should drive up there and let them examine it?
They'll just tell you to drive out to them.

Ric's a nice guy, I brought my severely bent Volks to him (ran over a brick on the highway) and he pointed out bends that I didn't even know existed on some other wheels, but upon closer observation were actually there. =O

·
part-time baller
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They'll just tell you to drive out to them.

Ric's a nice guy, I brought my severely bent Volks to him (ran over a brick on the highway) and he pointed out bends that I didn't even know existed on some other wheels, but upon closer observation were actually there. =O
so how much did it run you at the end?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts