Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, that slr mclaren shift knob i posted about earlier, would it fit for our rsx? or no? i think i found one!

-van-

·
Registered
226 Posts
that is schwweeet

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
StumpyRSX said:
Hey BoaTeller Please shrink your sig down... before a mod does it for you.

They ask for no larger than 500x250 pixels... :wavey:
:iamwiths: that's one big ass picture

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am not sure, i hope for a decent price. and i also hope my friend isnt bs'in me. haha but...who knows *Shrugs*

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh! i was thinking about going to a benz dealer to check it out. but i am not sure if they'll have it, or let me buy just one part from it because its a 'supercar'

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
yeah and i think you dont ahve to put the key in the ingnition, if its close (1-2 ft?) it will start w/ jsut the button!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Not sure if it will matter in this case but the SLR only comes in an automatic, so that knob is for an automatic.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
shouldn't matter on a supercar. it should have gate-shift, just like teh auto RSX, and most luxury cars with auto's. in other words, shouldn't have a button. and even if it does, u can easily cut it off, and cover it, it's just a mechanical button, no electronics.

how are u gonna wire the start button though> that might be a bit tough.

·
Registered
430 Posts
02 DsrtSilverBase said:
shouldn't matter on a supercar. it should have gate-shift, just like teh auto RSX, and most luxury cars with auto's. in other words, shouldn't have a button. and even if it does, u can easily cut it off, and cover it, it's just a mechanical button, no electronics.

how are u gonna wire the start button though> that might be a bit tough.
Thats what I was thinking but wasn't sure and wanted it to be noted.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts