Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

341 - 357 of 357 Posts

·
Expert Troll
25,774 Posts
it does 0-60 fast if you launch it but in normal driving its nothing remarkable..just easier to get to the power compared to say a type s

second post is probably true..lol just sell your car if you arent happy mods will cost you more and leave you ultimately unsatisfied with a 4 cyl automatic

·
Registered
64 Posts
yea thats y i dont wanna do to much performance mods but dont wanna sell cus wont get what i bought it for and dont have much extra money right now so im gonna get what i can get out of it i know acuras are very reliable im gonna keep it and save up for different car in the future maybe keep this one as my daily driver as long as its still running that way i can keep off miles and mod out the next car i get significantly

·
Registered
64 Posts
well mine near 130k miles what do you think someone would be willing to pay every thing in pretty good condition drives fine but needs cat converter replace... has pretty nice enkei rims idk... the mileage another reason idk about modding what u think... but i mean those miles really aint shit on one of these honda vehicles easily can do up to 300k and more if taken care of guy told me otherday his honda accord at like 325k and still drives great

·
Registered
64 Posts
what kinda stuff yall running to get these times if i have cai/ cbe/ hondata reflash/ and possibly rh what kinda time and what type hp you think ill be running

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
what kinda stuff yall running to get these times if i have cai/ cbe/ hondata reflash/ and possibly rh what kinda time and what type hp you think ill be running
Did you baseline the car? I don't know offhand but it will probably be in the low 16's.
:vtec:

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
Around 140 whp with i/e/rh and reflash.

I ran my 15.5xx with those mods. Still makes me chuckle that I still have the top time on here.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
15.5? I have a pickup that can't run the 1/4 mile that slow. Its fun either way though. And for that trim, an admirable time slip.

·
Banned
601 Posts
13.9 fastest time with forced induction. These times are fucking laughable. There is no replacement for displacement boys. Stock 4.6L- 13.62

·
Registered
95 Posts

2006 Base Auto 15.4 @88MPH

injen CAI left the hydroshield and filter on

type s exhaust manifold, type s down pipe cat gutted, custom 2.3 cat back

PRC IM and 02-04 type s TB with gizzmo thermal IM gasket, TB coolant bypass

no rear seat or spare tire weighed in at 2650 w/o me in it

341 - 357 of 357 Posts