Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
OG Photo Crew
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellas , whats the best body kit for the rsx ???? Post pics if you can .

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
sorry to be an ass, but yuo seriously need to search.

and yor asking a question due to other peoples tastes, do what YOU want to your car.

·
OG Photo Crew
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you got a prob. with this , then dont post . Simple as that . If you dont have anything constructive to say , stay the fuck out the thread . Have a great day . Peace .

·
Registered
96 Posts
simsim said:
sorry to be an ass, but yuo seriously need to search.

and yor asking a question due to other peoples tastes, do what YOU want to your car.
LOL, off with your head :shooting:

·
OG Member
10,979 Posts
cue113 said:
you got a prob. with this , then dont post . Simple as that . If you dont have anything constructive to say , stay the fuck out the thread . Have a great day . Peace .

yes. we do have a problem with this. go look at the damn sticky on top. you know, the one that says "pictures of every body kit". dont ask us when the answer is right smack in front of your face

·
OG Photo Crew
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seems like clubrsx is being infected with some shitty ass attitudes. I was askin people their opinion on body kits . Not what they think i should get for my car . I could care less what anyone thinks about my car . Its my shit . But hey what was i thinking and if you dont want to answer this dont . lol . No one is forcing you . Peace .

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
duckywucky said:
yes. we do have a problem with this. go look at the damn sticky on top. you know, the one that says "pictures of every body kit". dont ask us when the answer is right smack in front of your face

ok new teams...

Ducky n I (the good guys) vs THE NOOBS! (the bad guys)

:wavey:

·
Registered
566 Posts
How about being constructive yourself and search. Listen tool, there must be 50 threads about this including the sticky above that talks about what you want to know. So instead of commenting about our attitudes, stuff it. Dont try and act all hard because nobody wants to hear it. And nobody cares about what you want to do to your car because it is your car. Pick the kit that YOU like most.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
holy crap, did you not see the sticky on body kits?

When in doubt:

man, am I glad I made this image, getting so much use out of it. :bow:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts