Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do the ladies prefer (this question is for both guys and gals). I want to try something new, but not anything drastic. Please don't bring up any oldies like Polo, Aqua Gio, Hilfiger, and the rest. I really want to step it up a bit and try something new.

For reference, I currently use dolce and gabbana, but it smells of too much spice. Without trying to sound metro or anything, which cologne(s) do you guys use?

Based on my research, I've heard very good things about..

emporio armani
lacoste
bvlgari
RL romance

Anything else I should consider?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm, i still have the same hugo boss I've had since I was a freshmen in high school (its been 8 years), and I personally don't like it very much. Hugo selection eh, I'll try a sample sometime..

·
Arnold is Numero Uno
5,093 Posts
There was a thread on this a while back with a lot of good responses. I wear Abercrombie Fierce and get compliments from girls all the time...

·
My mom says I'm cool
9,398 Posts
Thing is, everyone uses Gio, from middle school kids to 40+ men. I smell it all the time, and personally, think it has too much of a fruity scent. I guess if girls love it, I shouldn't complain.
Yeah, Girls tend to like it. So I don't care if everybody wears it :dontknow:

·
when in rome
18,627 Posts
lol...the funny thing is i named what most guys uses here and you come back at me with that comment. :dontknow:

lame.
lmfao it was a joke dude :drink:

1 - 20 of 146 Posts