Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont virtually bother with cologne anymore (until it's a definitely special event), however my gf in reality loves the Old Spice frame spray. When we first started hanging out, it turned into the first praise the best selling womens perfume. I were given from her pronouncing that I smelled quality. It just drove her nuts :love:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I dont virtually bother with cologne anymore (until it's a definitely special event), however my gf in reality loves the Old Spice frame spray. When we first started hanging out, it turned into the first praise the best selling womens perfume. I were given from her pronouncing that I smelled quality. It just drove her nuts :love:
To each his own on this. I NEVER wore polo back in H.S. 90' The halls wreaked with the odor of pine? So I went with obsession C/K. I still have a half bottle. Still at the time it worked. I'm currently runnin' Occitane, This to seems to be ahead of the cut such as ole' spice is pretty common.

·
Curious Gooner
3,709 Posts
Just Me by Paris Hilton for me surprisingly is an amazing fragrance that can be found for cheap. I cannot tell you how many female compliments I get wearing it out.

I thought it was a joke when someone suggested it for me but god bless its a winner. It lasts well on clothes, not harsh on the nose, great smell. Can't recommend it enough. Thank me later.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Just Me by Paris Hilton for me surprisingly is an amazing fragrance that can be found for cheap. I cannot tell you how many female compliments I get wearing it out.

I thought it was a joke when someone suggested it for me but god bless its a winner. It lasts well on clothes, not harsh on the nose, great smell. Can't recommend it enough. Thank me later.
I'll check it out as I've found that you don't post much but when you do. It has merit. I get tired of my own "scent" after a 1/2 bottle of anything. Except booze.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am not adventurous when it comes to perfumes/colognes. I have allergic rhinitis and strong scents make me sneeze. I have been using the same cologne since college. Cool Water for Men.

141 - 146 of 146 Posts