Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Gotta Pay 2 Play =\
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to make my car a little bit more unique by doing small DIY mods. So far i might rewire my 06 taillights (have both circles light up), side markers, paint rims, paint IM cover.

What other mods have you guys done to your cars?

What is your most unique DIY mod? :shady:

All ideas welcome!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
side markers? my friend who has a 06 rsx had bought some sidemarkers, idk how much work it was to get those together... but if your carefull i dont see that being that hard of a mod. side markers are only like...$40? somthing like that?

·
Gotta Pay 2 Play =\
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:iamwiths:
Mmmm, maybe a little closer to black... Maybe painted calipers too?

I thought there would be a few more ideas... Where are all my do-it-yourselfer's at?!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Smartest thing ive heard all day haha +rep
i agree... personally im a motor guy. I'm new here... but you will learn that that is what i care most about. I buy a car based on how i think it looks right out of the factory. If there is much cosmetic work that i think needs to be done, then ill get somthing differant. I think the RSX is a great looking car, and needs very little work if any work done to make it look simply amazing. I'll put my money where i think it belongs, the engine.

·
Gotta Pay 2 Play =\
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ive already debadged, and i NEED my rear wiper.

And i am definitely a "motor guy" too, but i already have a little bit of stuff under the hood, and i dont hav anough for my next mod (either BC N+, or K-PRO)... So i am looking to make my car a little different from every other RSX i see around town with reletavely cheap, DIY mods

·
Engineering
25,578 Posts
DIY Hella H3 projectors into jdm ion replica fogs. and DIY wired the oem fog switch to the ebay harness.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts