Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ive been looking around and my hid's are going out on my car and i am wanting to find the best quality and brightness available. i want no flickering and keep it somewhere around 8000k color(light blue/ice blue) ive heard that xtreme hid and xenon were good. price is no option. let me know what you think.

·
Sparta Killa DC5
3,744 Posts
I've had some on my car for about 2 years. And I've never had any problems with them. 6k 35w

I'm about to sell and get 55w d2s for my retros. If your interested.

·
My nose in your coke bag
2,917 Posts
Ive been running Retro-Solutions or 5+ years and i have had no issues what so ever. Its gotten to the point where i have put them on all 3 of my vehicles, the womans 2 vehicles, my parents 3 cars, sister's, other relatives, even my quad/dirtbike/snowmobile and never once had anything happen.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet thanks guys. yea i was looking into the 55w ones instead of the 35w. they say they are brighter. can anyone back that up?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i ordered the retro-solutions. i hope they are as good as they say they are. thanks everyone for your help!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
morimoto or retro solutions hid kit?.........
whish would you guys buy?.......
morimoto 35w ballasts or retro solutions digital with lifetime warranty on ballasts and bulbs?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts