Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ... getting ready to buy the kit ... where's the cheapest place with it?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
pm blackrsx he can get a good deal on it or morepowerracing has it at a good price

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

·
1st Boosted RSX in DFW
529 Posts
I bought mine at cityspeed:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
is it cityspeed .com or what!!! cuz i tryed it and there is nothing.... and how mutch did u get it for .. ( the kit with the intercooler..).. cuz i'm thinking of getting the greddy kit or the JRSC.....but i can't make up my mind....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI

morepowerracing's price is $2399.95

cheapest i could find ... and one of the few sites that gave their physical address of business and had an 800 number.

i gotta call them to see how much shipping would be

·
1st Boosted RSX in DFW
529 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
mmm thx... 2419$ that is cheap.. i think i will go turbo.... but if i can find someone that can get me a cheaper deal on the JRSC.. then i'm going supercharger.. but if not.. i'm all turbo baby.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya i got to save a few hundred more so i have enough to buy a blow off valve before i can buy the kit

·
Registered
284 Posts
when i was thinking about a greddy i called city-speed they told me intercooler and turbo kit shipped for $3150. call and talk to chris i believe was his name. he will hook you up, and besides they are authorized greddy installers

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
That is a good price.. Can they cut me a deal just on the prefec e-01, BOV, and the intercooler kit?

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
My buddy might not come through for me, it has been in order for more than 3 weeks now (my turbo kit) and I have not recv it, and my credit card has not been charged.. So I think that they flaked on me :dontknow: I had a deal 2100 OTD for a greddy kit. Too good to be true.. Anyhow, I saw a deal for these 2 items...

No of items: 3

1 x Blow Off Valves
1 x turbo
1 x intercooler

Total: $ 3329.85

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
where?

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
plus, can anyone find an intercooler kit for less than $700? This will really help me out. I've tried a lot of site, but can't find one less than $709.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts