Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
cracker jack box driver
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
no yea i launched at 4500 the first 2 pass's then i launched at 3500 the last 2 pass's... i know its my driving...but i was expecting at least to break into the 14s o well better luck for me next time

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
with a 50 shot I ran 13.8 @ 102 theres no reason no matter how bad of a driver you are to run that low of a mile an hour with your mods, something doesn't sound right.

·
cracker jack box driver
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
me and my mechanic went to fill our bottles today cause he ran at englishtown with his yellow celica today and he realized that there was nothing really in the bottle that i used for my first 2 pass's so thats part of the explenation...i dont know again hopefully everything will be checked out tomorrow...and once i get everything done im gonna throw a 75 shot and run my friends sti

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
If there was nothing in the bottle it just sprayed fuel making the car run extremely rich and you had to of noticed it, the car starts to bog out and runs like shit

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
i'll vouch for said...... i made a pass with my bottle closed..... i had 1000 psi to start....... and nearly nothing at the end....... needless to say, it was a shat pass.

don't do it.

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
practice, practice, and more practice. that's the only way to get good times. dragging NA and dragging with nitrous requires a different racing technique. too bad I was never able to run with the nitrous in my car, but all stock, i was able to pull off a 14.8 @ about 80ft. above sea level. Stock tires too mind you.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts