Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
7,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-

I was hoping to go today and get a friend to snap some pics of me riding.. what are the best angles to get when riding? inside, outside of the turn? left or right side during a right/left turn?

thanks in advance!

·
7,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah man, i meant actually riding on the bike

i got a few good ones i'll upload in a few

it was a small road so i couldnt really get that much of an angle going.. oh well.

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
Nice pics

the only thing I can comment on is to keep your toes on the pegs more as opposed to the middle of your feet. As you can see, your feet protrude out a little bit. While not a problem at the angles you're at, if you're leaning more agressively, your feet will be hitting the ground earlier than need be. Looking at the shoes, I don't think you'll want that.

get some real boots!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Nice pics

the only thing I can comment on is to keep your toes on the pegs more as opposed to the middle of your feet. As you can see, your feet protrude out a little bit. While not a problem at the angles you're at, if you're leaning more agressively, your feet will be hitting the ground earlier than need be. Looking at the shoes, I don't think you'll want that.

get some real boots!
His 2nd to last pic shows inside peg covered by toes and the rest show outside peg center-footed...if this is typical of his riding, then he is okay. ;)

But I would say pic #3 is the favorite angle for me...if you can get some more lean into it, that angle would be perfect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts