Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
is John
29,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best wheel spacer for DC5 ITR rims?

what is the best size for adding a wheel spacer for DC5 ITR rims (+60 offset) for fronts and rears? :ugh:

options:

a. 25mm
b. 15mm
c. 5mm

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts
A. 25mm FTW.

·
is John
29,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how long it'll last? coz i've read some thread that wheel spacers are bad... :ugh:

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts
how long it'll last? coz i've read some thread that wheel spacers are bad... :ugh:
There's so much shit out there saying wheel spacers are bad, but 99% of the time when something goes wrong it's user error. Install them properly, and you will not have a problem.

·
is John
29,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have 15mm on mine. but i heard over time 25mm messes up your lugs and rotation :dontknow:
for real? are you having any rubbing issue on the inner side of the the fender well? so 15mm is the best choice then? :confused:

you're running 15mm on 4 tires?

·
Infinite Motorsports
5,655 Posts
15mm put more stress than the 25mm. The 15mm spacer you have to use longer wheel studs where the 25mm have its own set of studs.

·
is John
29,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
15mm put more stress than the 25mm. The 15mm spacer you have to use longer wheel studs where the 25mm have its own set of studs.
i know... that's why i sold mine and ordered a 25mm... don't want to replace the stock bolts and put the one included on the 15mm's... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts