Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , new member here
I have a post about my brakes where I quickly introduced myself there but I guess it's better to introduce myself here.
Just bought my RSX-S about two weeks ago. I used to have an 04 base auto in black but my little bro killed that car ( thankfully not himself ) .
Well because of this unfortunate turn of events, I got to upgrade to a type-s ;).
I could have picked any car in the world but I wasn't able to let go of that RSX feel.
My new car is a 2006 PWP RSX-S. It came with a bunch of mods already so that saves my a bunch in my pocket. I also landed a hell of a price for it. :)
Anyways, looking forward to meeting you guys and sharing my adventures with my new baby.
- phong

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
nice, welcome to the form :wavey: I guess you did the best mod you could do to any base... get a type s lol

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
wow another vietnamese person lol.

hey welcome to the forum, suck about the base and what happened. anyway congrats on having your type s now, any plans for it? if you have any questions or need info on something, feel free to ask us in here and we'll help if we can

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome :)

wow another vietnamese person lol.

hey welcome to the forum, suck about the base and what happened. anyway congrats on having your type s now, any plans for it? if you have any questions or need info on something, feel free to ask us in here and we'll help if we can
Yes I am vietnamese :O , half chinese lol.
I do have some plans. Right now I am fixing everything up and doing my major tune up because the car's at 100 miles. After that just going to add a couple cosmetic upgrades (mugen front lip and a high spoiler) because the car looks almost bone stock except the rims and drop . I managed to get a few pics and will post them soon . Also I have some specs posted on my profile if you guys are interested. Pretty happy with my car so far but its soooo loud. I've already added a big resonator and it still roars through the streets lol.

Anyways, hey to everyone and looking forward to getting to meet you all and your cars :vtec::vtec::weeeeeeeeee:

·
Curious Gooner
3,715 Posts
Welcome man! those wheels are sexy :drool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Car looks nice! What mods does it currently have? (not sure if you already mentioned)
Fujita CAI
RBC intake manifold
Vibrant 421 with race cat
2.5" piping
vibrant ultra quiet resonator
Vibrant stealth muffler
mugen sport suspension
HID retrofit
type r wheels
window visors
broadway mirror
skunk2 weighted shift knob
exedy stage 1 clutch
haspro engine mounts

thats all that there is basically just IM, header cat back, suspension and some aesthetic mods. most of this came with the car already. I just added a resonator and changed the suspension on the car and the broadway mirror :dontknow:.
Im going to need to get a kpro or reflash soon.
planning on getting kpro, shifter box, eventually turbo but well see.
and need to paint my mugen front lip and type r wing but i might just stay stock with the stock type s spoiler

1 - 20 of 25 Posts