Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was parked at market village today for a long time because I work there and when I got off work just now..... my car was broken into... they ripped my dash kit and tried taking my head unit.... and now my signals aren't working. Does anyone know where i can get this fixed?....

·
#selfie
83,462 Posts
I was parked at market village today for a long time because I work there and when I got off work just now..... my car was broken into... they ripped my dash kit and tried taking my head unit.... and now my signals aren't working. Does anyone know where i can get this fixed?....
They probably disconnected your hazard buttom which will cause your signals not to work.

·
Registered
569 Posts
hate Pmall/Market village..I never go to that mall

·
Yowtai Pedobear in Action
14,817 Posts
Not exactly true. This is a comprehensive claim, so if your deductible is less than the damage it's still worth it to save the difference. Your insurance will not go up because of this (at least not directly, but MAY overall increase insurance for RSX)
ur talking about ur alberta insurance.. and im certain no one can relate with you here.. :fuu:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.