Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· BUY MY CAR!!!
4,576 Posts
im not seeing how its good. No offense but your fuel gauge should work no matter what kind of pump setup you have, you must have disconnected something by accident of the float is stuck in one position inside the tank with no room to move. Mounting a pump in the rear is dangerous for sure, most of us daily drive are cars. You also have a very long feed from the tank to the pump which is not the best for drivability. Im sorry but I do not see how this is anywhere near as good as the other fuel systems people run on here. But :thumbsup: to your for trying something different.

· BUY MY CAR!!!
4,576 Posts
there is no oem part in the tank thats why the level dosent work anymore. The weldon can pull, lift, and push fuel unlike other pumps. I spoke with weldon they said 4.5-5 feet of pick up is no issue for this pump, thats why it retails for 800.00. remember it goes over the tank straight to the back where the pump is its not as long as you think. look at how much it cost for 2 bosch all the wireing all the fittings the 2 filters ect. It should be more than this system or very close. this is a simple race car style sysytem.

http://www.weldonracing.com/product.phtml?p=18&cat_key=6&prod=D2025-_A__(-8_inlet___outlet) ,maybe this will show you the difference from your bosch.
okay i gottcha now. You could have always left the oem part in the tank though. Just leave the assembly in with no pump, i dont see why you couldnt do that. But either way like i said I rather do the bosch do to its more for a street car. Pump in the rear like that is not too safe for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.