Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the difference is between the JDM black housing headliughts (with the amber parts) and the black housed headlights (with clear parts..also sold on clubrsx.com store). IS there a difference besides the amber part? I hjave a black rsx and i was thinking that the black headlights with the clear parts would look better. Also, does anyone know where i can get it for under 350.00.. (the price that clubrsx sells it for). Advice would be appreciated. THanks. !

·
Registered
68 Posts
the latter are projector headlights with angel eyes. I like them better too but some people have been having problems with them. ebay has them for 250 plus shipping.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
some of the projectors' clips sometimes don't adjust the headlight beam, and sometimes even break/fall off. however, the newer sets have supposedly fixed this problem.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Shiraz, when you redded out yourn taillights. how did u do it so that you did not scrath your plastic on the taillights.. ?
Also.. what is the brand of the black housing headlights that you got.. and where did you order it?, The lowest price i see is on clubrsx..so just wondering if there are any cheaper ones. thanks for yur help

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I got mine from eBay for about $375 (I can't remember the exact price); but that was a few months ago when they were newer on the market and cost more. They're Genesis projectors, just like all the others I think.

But I just don't like the way they look in the daytime anymore...not as much as my DIY JDM housings...I've already taken them out, and they're sitting in my living room. As soon as I get my bulbs replaced by Sylvania, I'm gonna put the housings & bulbs up for sale in the For Sale forum.

And for my turn signals, I didn't use vinyl, I painted them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts