Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this happened at a Kroger in Memphis, TN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK-nlsI4-C0&app=desktop

I guess now all the white people need to get together and start looting some Wholefoods and Trader Joes. So who thinks Obama will weigh in on this being a race related crime or just "kids being kids, my son would look just like that".

Also, I'm pretty sure this shits on the anti-gun folks saying "no one would need a gun to defend themselves" and "you don't need more than 5 or 6 rounds ever".

So, what does everyone think?

·
.♥
10,295 Posts
What? Why would white people start looting? This isn't the only instance of random people beating someone up because they are different. Just in case you didn't know, white people do the same thing far more often.

And why would Obama speak about this. If he gave press conferences every time someone got beat in the streets he would be on the mic all day every day.

And what the fuck? How does this "shit on the anti-gun folks"? I don't know who in US is "Anti-gun", but even so, you're saying he should have pulled a gun on them and shot every single person? But if everyone carried a gun, wouldn't all of them also have guns? Doesn't matter if you have 5 or 50 bullets, it's one dude versus a dozen. So none of what you said makes any sense whatsoever.

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
What? Why would white people start looting? This isn't the only instance of random people beating someone up because they are different. Just in case you didn't know, white people do the same thing far more often.

And why would Obama speak about this. If he gave press conferences every time someone got beat in the streets he would be on the mic all day every day.

And what the fuck? How does this "shit on the anti-gun folks"? I don't know who in US is "Anti-gun", but even so, you're saying he should have pulled a gun on them and shot every single person? But if everyone carried a gun, wouldn't all of them also have guns? Doesn't matter if you have 5 or 50 bullets, it's one dude versus a dozen. So none of what you said makes any sense whatsoever.
....are you trolling, or really that dense?

He was being sarcastic.
Any time something similar happens to a black person riots are threatened or enacted, and little Obummer makes statements supporting the black "victim" (see Ferguson, or the Trayvon incidents for a couple of examples)

...I'm not even going to bother with how retarded the rest of your post is...

Reactions: Dickbowlmidz

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
...he is in Canananadada so he might be serious...:ugh:

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,103 Posts

If you aren't trolling then please end your pitiful naive Canadian life.

·
Former Mod-Still a God
209,103 Posts
On topic, I am not surprised. This is will not make national headlines or gain any attention. This country is so obsessed with the race card shit that people pull all the time. Its sick.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Apparently this is a yearly thing during gang initiation season - it just usually doesn't get filmed. The worst part is supposedly Memphis is finally dropping down in the ranks for crime, but only because they keep cutting back the police force and not reporting incidents.

As for Recarocosttoomuch, I hope you choke on some maple syrup (which you deserve to do anyway for all you posts in the funny pictures thread).

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
Call me racist but I'm sick and tired of all white on black crime that gets national notoriety but no one gives a shit when there's black on white crime. Obama doesn't fucking care. Al sharpton doesn't fucking care. But god forbid a black kid gets beat up or killed and the country is out for revenge. Everyone can go fuck themselves. End rant

·
You're all faggots
1,135 Posts
Call me racist but I'm sick and tired of all white on black crime that gets national notoriety but no one gives a shit when there's black on white crime. Obama doesn't fucking care. Al sharpton doesn't fucking care. But god forbid a black kid gets best up or killed and the country is out for revenge. Everyone can go fuck themselves. End rant
:fistbump::fistbump::fistbump::fistbump:

·
You're all faggots
1,135 Posts

You're an idiot.

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The worst part is this is just Memphis trying to bury their crime problems in hopes of attracting business. One of my friends worked for a month at the main hospital in Memphis and said they treat upwards of 12-15 gunshot wounds a day, but police reports are rarely ever filed.

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
So this happened at a Kroger in Memphis, TN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK-nlsI4-C0&app=desktop

I guess now all the white people need to get together and start looting some Wholefoods and Trader Joes. So who thinks Obama will weigh in on this being a race related crime or just "kids being kids, my son would look just like that".

Also, I'm pretty sure this shits on the anti-gun folks saying "no one would need a gun to defend themselves" and "you don't need more than 5 or 6 rounds ever".

So, what does everyone think?
....are you trolling, or really that dense?

He was being sarcastic.
Any time something similar happens to a black person riots are threatened or enacted, and little Obummer makes statements supporting the black "victim" (see Ferguson, or the Trayvon incidents for a couple of examples)

...I'm not even going to bother with how retarded the rest of your post is...
If you aren't trolling then please end your pitiful naive Canadian life.
You're an idiot.
usually poptart gets butt hurt when guns are mention. He's an anti gun canadian worried about american affairs

1 - 20 of 54 Posts