Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Black OEM Fog Light Domes - Replace with metallic silver?

662 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  boarderdf 
G
#1 ·
Hi All,
This weekend, I saw a Honda with some foglights that had a silvery, metallic dome around them. The car was really sharp and I liked it.

Does anyone know if I can replace the black plastic surrounding my OEM foglights with the silvery, metallic domes? If so, where should I buy them and about how much will they cost? Are they easy to replace?

Thanks,
aaatotorro@yahoo.com :thumbsup:

#3 ·
aaatotorro said:
Does anyone know if I can replace the black plastic surrounding my OEM foglights with the silvery, metallic domes? If so, where should I buy them and about how much will they cost? Are they easy to replace?
you sure he didn't just paint them with metalic paint?

As for ease of replacement of just the housings, it's really easy.

Once you take out your existing ones, take a look at the screws holding in the lense... there's only a few

#4 ·
i like how the CIVIC SI ones are the greyish ones.. those are nice.. rsx fog lights = UGLYYYYYYYY

thats why i didnt get them, it covers up that one little pillar and looks whAZAK!

im still searching for the right fog lights that will fit perfectly into that little duct.. so only the lense is showing and none of that gay black plastic crap..

#7 ·
hey pepsi, what bumper are u getting, or are u just re-painting your oem one, just curious :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.