Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can those with black spray painted OEM rims on BLACK RSXs paste a picture of their car? Im considering spray painting mine to match my black rsx, i saw one that looks really nice and another one on a silver rsx that i thought did not look good at all... so i need a few more of black rsxs to make sure it's what i want. Thanks =D.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I hate black on black. In fact, I hate black wheels on pretty much any car. It looks like a dirt racer that is missing a hubcap.

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
pure black on black doesn't work. but black rim w/ silver contrast looks nice. i.e. black / polished lip.

·
28,748 Posts
I sorta agree with Bronzee. Sometimes the black rims look like steelies (although if you're going for a Spoon look...:D), only sometimes does black rims look good. I doubt it'd look good on black (go gunmetal or bronze).

·
NBA CHAMPIONS
13,146 Posts
a66 said:
Can those with black spray painted OEM rims on BLACK RSXs paste a picture of their car? Im considering spray painting mine to match my black rsx, i saw one that looks really nice and another one on a silver rsx that i thought did not look good at all... so i need a few more of black rsxs to make sure it's what i want. Thanks =D.
Hey, I have NBP RSX and I just painted my OEM wheels this last weekend.. I think it turned out pretty good, especially since it was the first time I ever painted anything.. :)
I think the black on black combo looks real nice.. a real improvement over stock.. but thats just my opinion! If it did nothing else, this little project just bought me some time before I get some 18's! :laughing:
Anyhow, once it stops raining, I'll wash my car and post some pics! Hopefully by the weekend!

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
1ooPercentJDM said:
black on black looks nice but im starting to take a liking to bronze wheels on black car, i havent seen anyone with oem bronze sparyed wheels

try looking more!

i've seen lots. :dontknow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts