Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Easy
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody bought these blackened headlights online? http://www.racerwheel.com/rt100436.html
I was just searching the web and came across them. I was thinking about blackening them out myself but don't really have the time and energy to do so. Plus the price isn't that bad IMO Let me know if have and also how the quality is etc. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Not sure dude....I'd call the company and ask them

sjnma69 said:
anybody bought these blackened headlights online? http://www.racerwheel.com/rt100436.html
I was just searching the web and came across them. I was thinking about blackening them out myself but don't really have the time and energy to do so. Plus the price isn't that bad IMO Let me know if have and also how the quality is etc. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey does anybody know a good site on the web to find factory cheap tail lights. Somebody broke my left one out with a iceball.

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
Um, like I said in the last 20 threads about these wannabe JDM's, they didn't reflectors off, cheap people.. but if you're SooOoo lazy to do DIY's then this another option..

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
OOps, whoa, calm down on the reflectors, their relatively easy to take out, just use a flathead and take it easy :)

6,327 Posts
natypes said:
Update: goddamn stupid motherfucking piece of shit reflector clips. what the fuck are these made off. Are they fucking perforated or what. these motherfucking assgoblins bastard fucks broke again. fuck you reflector clip yeah, that's right you fuck your mother
damn stop the profanity,this is a pg13 chat room...fuck man cant you be considerate just a fuckin bit?..

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
take it to the fuck thread! hahah

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
All of you need to chill with the language!

As for the reflectors, on my first set of headlights, I broke 1 clip on each side trying to remove them. The set I did the other day came out fine, no broken clips!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts