Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Giving hope to the '09ers
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Don't mind the dirt. And still need to 3-step the headlights but here she is. I'm loving the blackouts. They're my favorite mod so far. Looks better on other colors but DSM is okay... First halfway decent pics of my car that I've put up here, but I'm no photographer... :rolleyes:

Edit: Redout pics - Post #25

·
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i don't mean to change the subject or anything but how did you attach the type S symbol to your front grill?
Naw it's fine. I had to ask the same question. I was told to do it with 3M tape. I thought that was a little risky but did it anyways. It actually holds really good. And if you do it, make sure you get the good stuff. I did and it payed off. Happy modding. :D

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
looking great.

·
06 TypeS
2,551 Posts
Ya def an easy diy to make the car look 10x better.

You can also just get the typeS badge already with the sticky on it. Ive had mine on the grill for almost 2 years and just replaced it with an i-vtec badge and was stuck on there good still when i took it off. Just keep pressure on it for a bit to make sure it stays on.:thumbsup:

·
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all the good feedback. I'm 17 and having to resist the ricer urges. :noes:

·
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya def an easy diy to make the car look 10x better.

You can also just get the typeS badge already with the sticky on it. Ive had mine on the grill for almost 2 years and just replaced it with an i-vtec badge and was stuck on there good still when i took it off. Just keep pressure on it for a bit to make sure it stays on.:thumbsup:
Yes to the pressure thing. I used a small clamp.

·
Premium Member
430,557 Posts
looks good in the snow, have fun with the moddin man

·
Banned
1,574 Posts
Thanks for all the good feedback. I'm 17 and having to resist the ricer urges. :noes:
just keep it clean bro, dont do dumb shit you see on TV. If you wanna mod it come here first and we'll tell you whether to do something or not, comprende? Peace

·
EJ25 FTW
65,259 Posts
Blackouts and DSM is win

loved mine since ive done it. great easy and subtle mod that makes dsm look so much better

·
Banned
8,155 Posts
That 4X4 looks perfect for the snow!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts