Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... I'm trying to find pictures of the RSX with the sweet body kit. Well it's orange with carbon fiber hood, wing somewhat like c-west wing. It's kind of big mouth... almost has an INGS like resemblance(spelling) with the front bumper... been searching and searching but can't find it.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a Orange RSX but the kits for the RSX with wide mouths are....
Airforce 1
KCaero
Mugen
Veilside
Bomex

try a search for them.... :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately it's not any of them. The background of the picture was a car show. It was like a burnt orange, carbon fiber hood, and the front bumper looked like the INGS one, except somewhat rounded instead of flat. I really liked how it looked and would like to try and get the price and such info on it.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, that's the one I'm looking for =). In the pic posted it looks different than the other pic I saw, hehe the other one was darker I guess and had the orange look to it. Neverthe less this is the kit I was talking about. Anyone have any info on her? =) Thanks

R

·
0 Posts
You can find this car on www.signalauto.com.

it is there endurance race car.
By the way if any body has any info on this kit it would be much appreciated cuz it is bad azz!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts