Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey... I'm trying to find pictures of the RSX with the sweet body kit. Well it's orange with carbon fiber hood, wing somewhat like c-west wing. It's kind of big mouth... almost has an INGS like resemblance(spelling) with the front bumper... been searching and searching but can't find it.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a Orange RSX but the kits for the RSX with wide mouths are....
Airforce 1
KCaero
Mugen
Veilside
Bomex

try a search for them.... :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately it's not any of them. The background of the picture was a car show. It was like a burnt orange, carbon fiber hood, and the front bumper looked like the INGS one, except somewhat rounded instead of flat. I really liked how it looked and would like to try and get the price and such info on it.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, that's the one I'm looking for =). In the pic posted it looks different than the other pic I saw, hehe the other one was darker I guess and had the orange look to it. Neverthe less this is the kit I was talking about. Anyone have any info on her? =) Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.