Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
501 - 520 of 1204 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
what kind of under lip do you have with that Mugen lip? I see there are two but dont know there names cause I'm loving it very much!

GREAT CAR!!!!! :D

·
#goldmember
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #502 ·
what kind of under lip do you have with that Mugen lip? I see there are two but dont know there names cause I'm loving it very much!

GREAT CAR!!!!! :D
haha thanks man! i have arc magic wings with a long weather stripping piece.. it was meant to protect my mugen lip/wings from being scraped up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
hey hit me up next time u do a shoot!!! I live in Del Mar!!!! =( I can try to take some pics too!!!

--> you car is effing HOTTTTT

·
#goldmember
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #506 ·
Dude you really know how to bring out the best in BOM...Shit looks GOOOD!!!
You thought about the JDM tails??

haha thanks man! :thumbsup: yeaa i haveee but they're gonna be one of the last things i'll get... there is much more to do to this beast :laughing:

·
#goldmember
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #507 · (Edited)
okay..... whts the point of the tow hooks?
it's been answered/ explained in the earlier threads.. -_-*
-thread 1 and 2 to be exacted

personal preference, dont like it? no my concern.. my car, my taste :weeeeeeeeee:

·
Registered
380 Posts
oh now i get it... thanks for pointing me in that dicrection.... usually im smart enough to do it by myself lol. very clean car btw

·
Registered
156 Posts
one of the cleanest RSX's that Ive seen

love them in orange blast :thumbsup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
haha thanks man! :thumbsup: yeaa i haveee but they're gonna be one of the last things i'll get... there is much more to do to this beast :laughing:
My brother had a BOM....still give him heck for selling it!lol
Well man she looks sick already, can't wait to see it when
you get it with your future mods!

·
Banned
7,568 Posts
thanks!

quick question! I've been told by a few ppl. that i should keep my recaros and not get Brides... I'm still a bit iffy on it... I posted up the recaros to see what kinda deals i can get off it since my original plan was to sell the recaros (that i just bought) and get Brix 2...

my friends say that brides are played out and that i should stay with recaros.. lol -_-* tough decision! anyone have opinion?
If you get the Brides, then you'll have to gradiate the rear with Bride cloth as well, which means more money. It's up to you. I'm sticking to my Recaros cause it's simple and clean. Just my $0.02. :D

501 - 520 of 1204 Posts