Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
781 - 800 of 1204 Posts

·
Banned
7,568 Posts
haha hope to see you around town too bro. I rarely see fixed up rsx's around town wtf is up with that?! they're either stock or RICED. :dontknow:
that's cause it's their DD or it's distastefully done. haha
Not everyone's lucky enough to have another beater car cause of their financial status in this economical downtime. All their funds for mods are going to the car itself first, that's how the real world works.

Nice update though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Damn bro this was inspiration back when i was saving for my DC5 last year! Sickest BOM hands down on the boards. Hope to get mine looking like yours soon. :thumbsup:

·
#goldmember
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #793 ·
:bow:

so i got pulled over yesterday.. (was not doing anything illegal)

the cop was like, "do you know why i pulled you over?" then started saying how all of these mods on my car was ILLEGAL. -_-*

he made me pop my hood and he asked if my engine was the original one and started snooping around the bay... he saw the power steering reservoir cover and was like, "what is this?!" making it sound like it was a nos bottle or something.. AHAHA! :rotfl:

he then went on and said, do you know that modifying/lowering your car is illegal here in CA? and that having *RIMS* is illegal as well... -_____-* such BS!

he ran back to his car cause he got a call so he said, don't let me catch you around again i'll let you off with a warning... so i guess i got real lucky... =x

yepp cops make my day. =)

·
just passed by a GIRL!
1,080 Posts
:bow:

so i got pulled over yesterday.. (was not doing anything illegal)

the cop was like, "do you know why i pulled you over?" then started saying how all of these mods on my car was ILLEGAL. -_-*

he made me pop my hood and he asked if my engine was the original one and started snooping around the bay... he saw the power steering reservoir cover and was like, "what is this?!" making it sound like it was a nos bottle or something.. AHAHA! :rotfl:

he then went on and said, do you know that modifying/lowering your car is illegal here in CA? and that having *RIMS* is illegal as well... -_____-* such BS!

he ran back to his car cause he got a call so he said, don't let me catch you around again i'll let you off with a warning... so i guess i got real lucky... =x

yepp cops make my day. =)
such :bsflag: lol. wtf is wrong with cops :stop: license & registration please. what i really wanna do it :vtec: away from them lol

·
#goldmember
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #797 ·
why the photoedit swirl next to ur trunk on the first picture? haha

haha oops. :p

are you painting your mugen hood the same way as your other cf hood?
nahh, imma paint match the entire hood and leave where the grill part carbon fiber.... then paint the vents black :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again.... my favorite car on CRSX.... Absolutely beautiful.... I wish I had your ride :pray:

781 - 800 of 1204 Posts