Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody with an Arctic Blue car paint their brake Caliper blue. I like the Project mu look. If you have painted your car caliper blue, can you post a pic for me to see what it looks like? I don't like the painted red caliper paint on the blue RSX. The color just looks like an extremely bright red that's just totally out of place with a blue background. When the brakes start to shine out more than the car, and become an eye soar then it starts to be a problem.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I dont know if im much help but I did notice the springs, calipers, ect are all blue on my RSX..i just picked it up 4 days ago so Im not sure if this is factory or what..theres nothing else done to the car.

·
2 Shea
3,465 Posts
i would go with black paint if i had a blue rsx.

What color calipers would look best on a dessert silver metallic RSX.. red??

·
Low Key
3,136 Posts
Red is the universal color! but on blue, I would def do black. depends on what u like, eturnal blue i think is better with black, artic blue would look nice too i would imagine.

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
mytime1012 said:
Anybody with an Arctic Blue car paint their brake Caliper blue. I like the Project mu look. If you have painted your car caliper blue, can you post a pic for me to see what it looks like? I don't like the painted red caliper paint on the blue RSX. The color just looks like an extremely bright red that's just totally out of place with a blue background. When the brakes start to shine out more than the car, and become an eye soar then it starts to be a problem.
red on blue looks pretty nice to me :thumbsup:

but to answer ur questions, sorry dont have any pics.

·
What are you made of...
22,072 Posts
I would also like to see a blue caliper, I am planning to paint mine soon :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BRAISKI said:
I would also like to see a blue caliper, I am planning to paint mine soon :D

It's up in the air for me, between blue and black. Preferably I like a different color than to match the car. Black looks mean, its just you have to make sure that its a really shiny black or else it doesn't look like you did anything.

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
mytime1012 said:
It's up in the air for me, between blue and black. Preferably I like a different color than to match the car. Black looks mean, its just you have to make sure that its a really shiny black or else it doesn't look like you did anything.
not only does it need to be really shiney, u need to clean it from time to time so it will remain shiney.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Ramble On.
1,999 Posts
i was thinking about white...youd have to keep it clean but blue and white always looks good

·
CRSX Father of Two
4,874 Posts
Shaun_FreSh said:
red looks nice on satin silver, IMO.

however, you can never go wrong with black.
:iamwiths:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts