Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
uhm no.

someone on here has/had blue recaros, thay didn't look all that bad (color matching)

·
Not Plugged In
15,483 Posts
corbeau CR1 in blue look nice.. won't match but it will look nice

or get your stock seats re-done in matching blue fabric or leather if possible

·
fob, DDS
3,365 Posts
I'm pickin up blue typeR recaros this week.
I'll take pics.
I'm gettin these becuase I fell in love with it after I saw arctic blue typeR in Japan.
AWESOME!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hey park2086, where are you getting your seats from and for how much? Pm if you want to.

·
fob, DDS
3,365 Posts
you're the one who emailed me right, izerosll?
I wrote you back.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I did not write you bro, can you pm me if possible. I'm heading to cali tomorrow.

·
Class: Now in Session
16,561 Posts
why dont you contact the company and ask them to send you a sample of the colors of blue they have. My friend did that with red seats and they sent him a square piece of fabric of the color he asked for. either that or you can try to find a local dealer and see what they have in stock

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
drizzo1234 said:
i haven't seen many racing seats in person...i've checked sparco and recaros website but i can't tell anything from that...has anyone seen a blue seat that matches artic blue..in person
I think it is Recaro that has a black seat with blue inserts that would look great in an ABP RSX. I think the line of seats is Speed, or something like that. You should look into them.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have Some Recaro Speed seats in Black Velour with Blue Stutching that look great in the car. Ill sell them to you if you want. PM me and let me know.

·
fob, DDS
3,365 Posts
akumatose said:
Hey park did you get your recaros yet??
no not yet :firemad:
where is this guy???
I guess he doesn't want to sell one of his 10 sets of blue recaros.
But I'm gonna keep calling, emailing, do whatever I can to talk to him.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts