Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
iNeg™
21,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if the type R in japan is the same color as the usa type s? The reason i ask is because i want to buy the JDM bodykit but don't know if the colors are the same..

i know search is my friend but didn't feel like using it. thanks :thumbsup:

·
iNeg™
21,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mt rsx said:
the type R is arctic blue same as the US type S so he can get the kit and it will match perfectly
thanks a lot man... do you know of any good places to purchase the kit from?? :wavey:

·
Registered
430 Posts
I heard that the Type R has gold flakes in it. I will see if I can find that thread.

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
28,748 Posts
donmeca2020 said:
the type r is artic blue while the integra is is eternal blue pearl same as here.
He said USDM Type S, so that means Arctic Blue. The Type R kit comes only on the Type R, which is ABP (dunno if it has gold flakes or not). How does EBP come into this? Do you mean the Integra iS? They don't get the Type R kit, they get the same kit that we get here (OEM).

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
crazy said:
He said USDM Type S, so that means Arctic Blue. The Type R kit comes only on the Type R, which is ABP (dunno if it has gold flakes or not). How does EBP come into this? Do you mean the Integra iS? They don't get the Type R kit, they get the same kit that we get here (OEM).
I don't think he knew what he was talking about...and if he did than he sure as hell didn't make it clear enough. Thats why I ignored his post and posted the answer the guy was looking for

·
EvoDriva
1,811 Posts
crazy said:
how does EBP come into this? well like the usdm rsx and rsx type s the type R is artic blue and the integra IS is EBP same colors what im trying to say just diferent names. that is what i was trying to clearify

·
LBJ goat
84,342 Posts
Does anyone know if the type R in japan is the same color as the usa type s? The reason i ask is because i want to buy the JDM bodykit but don't know if the colors are the same..

i know search is my friend but didn't feel like using it. thanks :thumbsup:
lol

·
ABP REPPIN!
2,051 Posts
in japan they DONT have:

1.premium white pearl
2.firepepper red
3.eternal blue pearl
4.rodeno red
5.ASM
6.blaze orange mettallic

if i am missing any please post....

type R colors:

1.championship white
2.nighthawk black pearl
3.silver satin mettalic
4.milano red
5.arctic blue pearl

thats it....:thumbsup:

hope that helps

·
got boost?
4,789 Posts
in japan they DONT have:

1.premium white pearl
2.firepepper red
3.eternal blue pearl
4.rodeno red
5.ASM
6.blaze orange mettallic

type R colors:

1.championship white
2.nighthawk black pearl
3.silver satin mettalic
4.milano red
5.arctic blue pearl

hope that helps
I believe they do have ebp and bom on their base models...

·
iNeg™
21,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
in japan they DONT have:

1.premium white pearl
2.firepepper red
3.eternal blue pearl
4.rodeno red
5.ASM
6.blaze orange mettallic

type R colors:

1.championship white
2.nighthawk black pearl
3.silver satin mettalic
4.milano red
5.arctic blue pearl

hope that helps
you missed desert silver metallic, jade green metallic, and magnesium metallic. Not sure if they have any of those there or not, but we have/had all 3. I think DSM was only available on their iS, but I'm not sure, and I have no clue on the other 2.

also, it's redondo red, not rodeno

·
ABP REPPIN!
2,051 Posts
you missed desert silver metallic, jade green metallic, and magnesium metallic. Not sure if they have any of those there or not, but we have/had all 3. I think DSM was only available on their iS, but I'm not sure, and I have no clue on the other 2.

also, it's redondo red, not rodeno
oops i feel stupid :run:

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts