What are you made of...
6,141 Posts
Try Polrag or PIAA

This is Polrag 5000K looks like HIDs ;)
I only had this for like 3 weeks so far and I am using Projectors

·
Back in Black
954 Posts
bluevisions burn out after 3months but my boss managed to squeeze out 9 months... yeah hes on his 3rd one.
silverstars suck too
eurolite sucks
nykon and all them other brands... suck.

go with PIAA's. They're the only good halogen light compny because they use the same power output (or whatever) as stock but the light will be white. My friend has them and its been nearly 2 years. still on the original ones he bought

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
vispre said:
bluevisions burn out after 3months but my boss managed to squeeze out 9 months... yeah hes on his 3rd one.
silverstars suck too
eurolite sucks
nykon and all them other brands... suck.

go with PIAA's. They're the only good halogen light compny because they use the same power output (or whatever) as stock but the light will be white. My friend has them and its been nearly 2 years. still on the original ones he bought
Thats funny. On my old car I had PIAA Platinum and one side burned out 33 day after I bought them.

Stupid PIAA 30 day warranty :shooting: :thumbsdow
Needless to say, I will never buy PIAA again.

·
Back in Black
954 Posts
Type-S150 said:
Thats funny. On my old car I had PIAA Platinum and one side burned out 33 day after I bought them.

Stupid PIAA 30 day warranty :shooting: :thumbsdow
Needless to say, I will never buy PIAA again.

Hrmm.. not sure which the platinums are, i'll ask my friend what he's got but i know he's told me if i wanted a set it'd be about 84 bucks

·
2 Shea
1,080 Posts
03DSM-RSX said:
i'm trying to get some headlight bulbs for the the car cuz i hate the yellow ones. i have a choice. spend about $30 for a pair BluVisions or ~$20 for 10 pairs of Eurolite Crystal bulbs off ebay. which to do?
DO NOT BUY THE EUROLITE BULBS!!!!!!!!! they burnt out in a week when i bought them

·
9,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahah, yah iono, i owuld buy PIAA spark blue but no one with RSX has tried them yet...or so i read....my friend with celica is doing good with them and they look soo nice, but his is a different size so life-span mite b different.

still dont know wat to do.....leaning towards bluevisions for my headlights and fogs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.