Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought those who road race might like to see this ~ the first in-car video of Bluegrass Motorsports (new Northern Kentucky road course). This is a Derek Daly (former F1 racer) signature course design. Total course length (full track) is about 3.54 miles in length, and is located about 30 miles south of Cincinnati Ohio.

current track opening in spring '09 will be track 4 in the diagram below.

in-progress shot of construction:

the video shows quite a bit of elevation change, with a number of off-camber turns and a 3200 ft long straight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S64fLqrj9Ns

I would love to see some RSXs out there next year to run against! :thumbsup:

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that place looks like a blast!
i'm excited, because it's local to me, which eliminates the need for overnight travel expenses. that in turn means more $$ for tires & brake pads. :thumbsup:

plus, it's nearly double the overall length of the track i frequent the most.

·
Got lights and siren?I DO
743 Posts
local here to which makes it that much more exciting...flat 4 come over to kentucky 3 chat , and talk it up with us

·
I have no strong feelings
729 Posts
Where was this when I was out there??? :mad:

Ugh...oh well I might still make a trip out for a track day since I still have a lot of friends out your way. What org's are planning track days?

·
GS...yes plz
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where was this when I was out there??? :mad:

Ugh...oh well I might still make a trip out for a track day since I still have a lot of friends out your way. What org's are planning track days?
let's see.

i know KYPCA, and MORPCA, and 10/10ths motorsports all are planning events in '09. here is the link to the track website:www.drivebluegrass.com

if i find out more info about events i will post it up. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts