Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, ive had my car 5.5 yrs now and I'm kinda getting tired of it and haven't done anything to it in like a yr and I need my front lip n deck lid redone.... but here's a new pic

New pic Jan. 2014

wheels are on 8/3/11(but no good pics only 1)

UPDATE PAGE 3, SHOOT WITH REAL CAMERA no lips or wheels yet)

NEW PICS ON PG 1 AS WELL (5/2/11)
NEW PIC PG 5 (10/23/11)- thankx sebastian

most recent pic (at IA 11!!!) showing off wheels thankx pcasupreme

here she is all in her stock glory
at a friends house

out front of my house stock

didnt really have much money for a while, a place i worked at closed down, was out of work for 3 mths. spend a lot of my savings... but then

and so it begins

first mods were intake (no pics), tint, shave badges, and exhaust (6/12/10)
/

next were Honda badges 6/17/10

then, before i put on the front one, had the bumper resprayed bc the owner before me had a little nick in it. moved the plate. i also put in fog lights (werent wired at this pt, but were 3 wks later when HID's came in) 6/24/10

then the next step was to remove the low wing, the top moonroof wind visor, the wiper/actuator, and to add amber JDM side markers. 9/7/10

then, for the drop, not too low. maxed out the front, the rear were about .5" left. i wanted make sure the whole car was square with the ground

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
pics from the philly meet

pics after lip and sides (car is a lil dirty but :idgaf: i just had got it back) he also shaved the spoiler and emblem holes and fixed a small dent and some nicks in the rear bumper 5/2/11

shot from IA 11 i found with my car in it

·
ASSHOLE CREW
5,839 Posts
drop and wheel caps, then youll be set

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
looks good bro. will look way better when you drop it, good luck. What coils you getting?
buddy club n+, should be here by mon. camber kit got here today. should all be on by next weekend.

not bad. I wouldnt do Honda badges with acura caps
yeahh identity crisis ftl. But right now im also rocking H centercaps with Acura badges cause I can't afford the badges yet :tisk:

looking good so far though! base auto crew! :thumbsup:
yea i know, figured id at least color match them since the black was completely faded. found some used black H caps on ebay for like 20 shipped. but just spent 1200 on coils and camber kits. and had a car payment less than a wk later.

thankx for everyone's opinion/support will def try to get some better pics within the next 2 wks when coils are on.... maybe do somethin about the caps

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
didnt know the 05-06 came with the low rise...
i think it was like a package the 1st owner had (im 2nd) had the low rise and the moonroof cover.... dont see alot of them tho

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone notice the HKS sticker? i dont know if i like it, my bro said that for wiring my fogs and side markers he said he wanted to drive it or put the sticker on......

·
This Guy
4,940 Posts
Oh yah...Just so you know from experience, Your exhaust is gonna burn the corner or your bumper. I suggest lowering the hangers on it or adjusting the whole damn thing...Mine burt a hole

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh yah...Just so you know from experience, Your exhaust is gonna burn the corner or your bumper. I suggest lowering the hangers on it or adjusting the whole damn thing...Mine burt a hole
already on its way. paint is startin to bubble and its only been 3 1/2 mths. and i did bend it slightly since the pics, the hanger was bangin on the stock one welded to the frame. dont think it changed its position tho

1 - 20 of 142 Posts