Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Eopat CarANeB
14,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. I am looking for a lip kit and have decided with the c-west front lip. I don’t really like the rear lip. I am asking for your opinion on what would look good with the c-west lip. I would like to keep the lip, skirts level, so the distance from the ground to the lip/skirts matches up. I am confusing myself. :spin:

c-west front lip, c-west side skirts, oem rear lip.
c-west front lip, oem skirts, oem rear lip
c-west front lip, c-west skirts, wings west rear lip
c-west front lip, wings west skirts, wings west rear lip
c-west front lip, JDM Type R Skirts, JDM rear lip
c-west front lip, c-west side skirts, JDM Type R rear lip

Please feel free to post any other combinations.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
StreetLiquid said:
Ok guys. I am looking for a lip kit and have decided with the c-west front lip. I don’t really like the rear lip. I am asking for your opinion on what would look good with the c-west lip. I would like to keep the lip, skirts level, so the distance from the ground to the lip/skirts matches up. I am confusing myself. :spin:

c-west front lip, c-west side skirts, oem rear lip.
c-west front lip, oem skirts, oem rear lip
c-west front lip, c-west skirts, wings west rear lip
c-west front lip, wings west skirts, wings west rear lip
c-west front lip, JDM Type R Skirts, JDM rear lip
c-west front lip, c-west side skirts, JDM Type R rear lip

Please feel free to post any other combinations.
Wings west sides are ugly. so cross that off.
I personally have your last option, cwest front, sides and oem JDM type r rear lip. If you want to know what it looks like, you are gonna have to wait a few weeks, because that stuff is being painted. Dropping car off tomorrow hopefully.

·
yup
7,574 Posts
well, i don't know what the last one looks like so out of those i say cwest front, jdm sides and rear...

i'd wait to see how the last combination looks before deciding...

·
Eopat CarANeB
14,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Body Kit Opinions

MugenHonda said:
Wings west sides are ugly. so cross that off.
I personally have your last option, cwest front, sides and oem JDM type r rear lip. If you want to know what it looks like, you are gonna have to wait a few weeks, because that stuff is being painted. Dropping car off tomorrow hopefully.
I would really appreciate it if you could post some pictures when you do get it painted. Thanks man. I love the look of the skirts and front lip but don’t really like the rear lip. I guess I will wait till you post some picture. :D

·
Banned
140 Posts
i would go with your last option b/c the c-west front is really low and the jdm sides are still high so that would look funny.

·
yup
7,574 Posts
I wanted to say what simsim said, but I wasn't sure how the JDM rear would look with the OEM sides... and I don't really like the OEM sides.

I'm not much of a fan of the WW kit because of the wing-like flares or whatever they are called...

Do you have any pictures? Black would be great :D
Sorry, I don't have any pics, but I think it's not an uncommon combination ont he forums... If I spot a picture, I'll be sure to post it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
96 Posts
No, the side on that pic is a Wings West. You can tell by the wing-like flare at the front. I have a Wings West kit and am not a fan of those flares neither.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I just dropped my car off today to get my shit painted.... Sounds like it's going to cost a lot. I am getting the estimate on Monday, hopefully they hook me up.
Ok, so here's what's going to be painted.
-ITR wing (not sure if I will put it on yet)
-Cwest front lip
-Cwest sides (might get them molded)
-ITR rear lip
-repainting hood (some fucker threw an egg on it and it chipped)
-repainting front bumper (too many chips and shit)
-repainting rear bumper (just so that the lip and bumper match perfectly)

I will have pics hopefully in about 3 weeks.

·
Eopat CarANeB
14,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
asdff said:
I wanted to say what simsim said, but I wasn't sure how the JDM rear would look with the OEM sides... and I don't really like the OEM sides.

I'm not much of a fan of the WW kit because of the wing-like flares or whatever they are called...

Sorry, I don't have any pics, but I think it's not an uncommon combination ont he forums... If I spot a picture, I'll be sure to post it :thumbsup:
I have seen pictures of the OEM skirts with JDM rear. It looks pretty good.

I don't mind the WW skirts but I agree that the "flares" are weird looking.
:thumbsup:

·
Eopat CarANeB
14,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MugenHonda said:
I just dropped my car off today to get my shit painted.... Sounds like it's going to cost a lot. I am getting the estimate on Monday, hopefully they hook me up.
Ok, so here's what's going to be painted.
-ITR wing (not sure if I will put it on yet)
-Cwest front lip
-Cwest sides (might get them molded)
-ITR rear lip
-repainting hood (some fucker threw an egg on it and it chipped)
-repainting front bumper (too many chips and shit)
-repainting rear bumper (just so that the lip and bumper match perfectly)

I will have pics hopefully in about 3 weeks.
Ya some pictures would be great. I am not going to rush out and buy the parts right now. So I can wait three weeks. I am leaning towards your set up. Hope everything goes well with your install.

·
yup
7,574 Posts
Haha, WHOOPS what was I saying? I meant I don't really like the OEM rear lip. My bad :p

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
StreetLiquid said:
Ya some pictures would be great. I am not going to rush out and buy the parts right now. So I can wait three weeks. I am leaning towards your set up. Hope everything goes well with your install.
Thanks. Just the sides that I'm worried about, because when I did a test-fit, they weren't perfect.
The front was fine, and the rear is OEM JDM, so it is fine as well.

·
Eopat CarANeB
14,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MugenHonda said:
Thanks. Just the sides that I'm worried about, because when I did a test-fit, they weren't perfect.
The front was fine, and the rear is OEM JDM, so it is fine as well.
I am guessing you went with the replica? Because I have been hearing that the skirts don't fit perfect like you said. I think by having the c-west front lip you really need to side skirts to go with it. I like the JDM Type R rear lip better thant he OEM Rear Lip.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts