Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Satin Silvaaaa
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got a quote from a very good body shop in town for painting and installing the C-West N1 kit on my RSX. The guy said it would be around $1000 to $1500. This is the best body shop around my area. Do you think it's too much? I've heard it should cost about $800. Thanks.

·
Registered
435 Posts
For a quality body shop, this is reasonable. Have you seen any of his other work? Does he have alot of experience working with fiberglass?

·
NVMENOT
7,611 Posts
both my girl and my roomate have gotten their kits put on at a shop(a very good shop), for about that same price:thumbsup:

·
Banned
13,970 Posts
probably less like 500 bucks since its just lips and not full bumpers

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think it depends on where you live to since cost of living is different. I got my lip kit installed and painted for about $600, but I also got an extended warranty just incase the paint starts to fade or anything else bad happens.

Here's some pics. It's actually dirty (since I can't wash it just yet), but it still looks pretty clean.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
yeah, gotta go with 03RSX-S on this one.. I got my girlfriends WHOLE car repainted for $500, everything visible + doors, gas, engine bay

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
c0mp|ex said:
im gettin INGS kit
primer
paint
clear...

under 100 $
a full ings kit? i hope you have some hookup or i'd question the quality at that price. my $300 included fixing of a few slight blemishes

·
Registered
741 Posts
damn...your guys paint shops are cheap compared to mine. I did take my car to one of the better body shops, but even the cheap ones around here still wanted like $400 for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts