Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have pics of the ings front and sides with the bomex rear? Or and ideas if it would flow good or not? i have the hks exaust and know i wont clear the rear ings but i also like the rear bomex better anyways. so if nobody has any pics then should i go for it or not?....

thanks

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
no pics, but im imagining that it wouldn't flow too well with the ings. maybe there's another rear that u like as well?

·
Registered
435 Posts
I thought this would be a good combination also... but in the end I went with the comlpete ING's kit. I'd still love to see pics though if someone has this combo.

HKS exhaust can fit the ING's rear bumper with slight modification of the hangers. There is a member on the boards that posted a thread with pics about it. Try a search.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK

FINALLY,BUT I REALLY LIKE THE BUDDY CLUB REAR AND THE INGS FRONT, CAN YOU GUYS THINK OF ANOTHER FRONT THAT MIGHT FLOW WELL WITH THAT REAR,I REALLY DONT LIKE TO MANY OF THE KITS THAT ARE MADE FOR OUR CAR,I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THE LINES FLOW. AND WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INGS KIT AT? AND HOW MUCH WORK DID YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THE BACK TO FIT RIGHT>? AND DO YOU THINK THAT THE FIBERGLASS COULD BE SHAVED SOME TO MAKE THE EXAUST FIT,I RATHER DO THAT THEN MESS WITH THE HANGERS.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Re: THANKS FOR THE FEED BACK

ummok said:
FINALLY,BUT I REALLY LIKE THE BUDDY CLUB REAR AND THE INGS FRONT, CAN YOU GUYS THINK OF ANOTHER FRONT THAT MIGHT FLOW WELL WITH THAT REAR,I REALLY DONT LIKE TO MANY OF THE KITS THAT ARE MADE FOR OUR CAR,I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THE LINES FLOW. AND WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INGS KIT AT? AND HOW MUCH WORK DID YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THE BACK TO FIT RIGHT>? AND DO YOU THINK THAT THE FIBERGLASS COULD BE SHAVED SOME TO MAKE THE EXAUST FIT,I RATHER DO THAT THEN MESS WITH THE HANGERS.
My INGs kit is a replica that I bought from GTP (Importfan.com). The front and sides fit great... the rear is not the best fit. But a good bodyshop should be able to fix it. The quality of the fiberglass is very good also. There aren't too many other rear bumpers that would flow well with the INGs kit. The front and sides sit so damn low.

I don't know if shaving any of the fiberglass to fit the HKS exhaust would be a good idea. If you look at the way the rear is designed there would be a big visible hole where you would fit the HKS muffler in. Adjusting the hangers in not a very big deal. Any custom exhaust shop can do it and it is very inexpensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts