Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my 2006 Type S with 2004 lights (previous owner's idea just so he could put on the front kit). Therefore, I currently have a body kit compatible with 2004 lights. I am going to change the lights to the 2006 version and must decide whether to buy bumpers and stick on a lip. Or just buy a different full body kit.

QUESTION: Should I go stock and get a lip kit or go body kit?

This is what my car looks like now:

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
What the fuck are you talking about?

Edit: Reread your post like 6 times to understand. you did an 04 conversion on your 06? why? now you want to go back to 06 only in the rear?

·
#BUCN
5,673 Posts
lol i bet it was wrecked, bought it as is.

idk its personal preference. the mugen bumper is always too sexy to ignore :)

·
MM On Black!
395 Posts
Wth are you talking about?
Ya what are you talking about?
Hey probably converted the rear only to the 04 style because some people like to have the 06 front and 04 rear. Now he wants to change his rear back to the 06 style, simple as that.

Now his question is.. should he get a lip or body kit. Hope this clears things up

I would go with a lip kit

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey probably converted the rear only to the 04 style because some people like to have the 06 front and 04 rear. Now he wants to change his rear back to the 06 style, simple as that.

Now his question is.. should he get a lip or body kit. Hope this clears things up

I would go with a lip kit
Thank You! For those of you in the beginning, I prefer you not comment if you don't understand the question.

Here's it again for you that are slower than others.

I bought my 2006 Type S with 2004 head and tail lights (previous owner's idea), THEREFORE, I currently have a body kit compatible with 2004 lights. I am going to change the lights to the 2006 version (JDM) and must decide whether to buy bumpers and stick on a lip. Or just buy a full body kit (fyi:body kits do not require bumpers because they ARE the bumpers) :thumbsup:

QUESTION: Would you get a lip kit or body kit?

·
yup
7,574 Posts
05 oem bodywork w/ no lip kits :)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Thank You! For those of you in the beginning, I prefer you not comment if you don't understand the question.

Here's it again for you that are slower than others.

I bought my 2006 Type S with 2004 head and tail lights (previous owner's idea), THEREFORE, I currently have a body kit compatible with 2004 lights. I am going to change the lights to the 2006 version (JDM) and must decide whether to buy bumpers and stick on a lip. Or just buy a full body kit (fyi:body kits do not require bumpers because they ARE the bumpers) :thumbsup:

QUESTION: Would you get a lip kit or body kit?
youre retarded...you might want to say what body kit you are considering for this hella JDM car of yours

1 - 20 of 71 Posts