Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· JDM!!!!!!!!
1,764 Posts
man spoiler to's site is soooooooo fucking annoying...sry had to get that out
the flash is cool but slow and gets on my nerves!!!!!!
and i cant seem to find what i want on that site...
im sry i a webdesigner and i find there site difficult to use.... do they seel the cwest lip kit or the roja lip?...i was there for an hour and i couldnt finr the type r spoiler either....mabey i was at the wrong site?

· JDM!!!!!!!!
1,764 Posts
XxThInKxX said:
This might be too late but i wanted to tell you something about spoilers T.O. About a year ago i purchased a Type-r replica from them. When i took it down to get installed, the installer told me to come see them before they put it on. They showed me that underneath the laquer the wing was scratched around the edge, kinda badly. Also, he showed me how they didn't use the B92 black pearl paint, but the straight black paint. I decided to contact them to see if they would help me. The lady WOULD NOT let me send it back to her for a refund, but said she might help compensate for the expenses. When we found out it would be 150 dollars to break it down and repaint it, she said she wouldn't help. They totally screwed me and I just wanted you some people to know that.

Oh yea, and now it sits in my closet uninstalled and in its box. Quite a way to waste 200 bucks.

Thanks Spoilers T.O. :thumbsup:
ill take it off your hand! :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.