Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
606 Posts
spoilers to is great i got the c-west replica lip there and its awesome..i have also purchased the rep type-r wing and also no problems..everything i have bought from then has looked and fit amazing

· Out on bail
1,125 Posts
This might be too late but i wanted to tell you something about spoilers T.O. About a year ago i purchased a Type-r replica from them. When i took it down to get installed, the installer told me to come see them before they put it on. They showed me that underneath the laquer the wing was scratched around the edge, kinda badly. Also, he showed me how they didn't use the B92 black pearl paint, but the straight black paint. I decided to contact them to see if they would help me. The lady WOULD NOT let me send it back to her for a refund, but said she might help compensate for the expenses. When we found out it would be 150 dollars to break it down and repaint it, she said she wouldn't help. They totally screwed me and I just wanted you some people to know that.

Oh yea, and now it sits in my closet uninstalled and in its box. Quite a way to waste 200 bucks.

Thanks Spoilers T.O. :thumbsup:

· JDM!!!!!!!!
1,764 Posts
XxThInKxX said:
This might be too late but i wanted to tell you something about spoilers T.O. About a year ago i purchased a Type-r replica from them. When i took it down to get installed, the installer told me to come see them before they put it on. They showed me that underneath the laquer the wing was scratched around the edge, kinda badly. Also, he showed me how they didn't use the B92 black pearl paint, but the straight black paint. I decided to contact them to see if they would help me. The lady WOULD NOT let me send it back to her for a refund, but said she might help compensate for the expenses. When we found out it would be 150 dollars to break it down and repaint it, she said she wouldn't help. They totally screwed me and I just wanted you some people to know that.

Oh yea, and now it sits in my closet uninstalled and in its box. Quite a way to waste 200 bucks.

Thanks Spoilers T.O. :thumbsup:
ill take it off your hand! :thumbsup:

· Registered
360 Posts
Well let me say something about Spoilers T.O as well. I have had my spoiler on for about 2 summers now. Part way in to the winter, i noticed the paint on the spoiler kind of developing spots. Parts of the spoiler's clearcoat looked to be coming off. When i saw this, i got worried and contacted spoilers to...Julie. I told her my problem, and she paid for the paint job to have it redone at my local Acura bodyshop. Now i think that is great service, and i confident in their products as well. The paint that came originally was very well matched to my actual car paint. I was told the spoiler probably was wrapped in the bubblewrap before it was dry, and that is why i got spotting. Aside from that, the spoiler has been doing very well.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.