Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which bodykit is your favorite?

There are two or three more bodykits out there. If you want to put them in the poll go ahead.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I like the INGS. But, I haven't seen the other bodykits just heard about them.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i LOVE the wide body kit from sema. to bad it costs 5000. but then again ud prob be the only one with it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I like the Air Force 1 body kit, the front mouth is a little large but its the best purchaseable kit out there...yea yea i know rice. blah so sue me.

·
6,981 Posts
juicyd said:
i LOVE the wide body kit from sema. to bad it costs 5000. but then again ud prob be the only one with it. :thumbsup:
I might be wrong, but if you're talking about December's Walpaper that's the concept RSX... According to chris it's not and will never be up for sale.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont get it. to me buying the jdm type r and cwest body kits is basically buying a stock bodykit but with very minor adjustments. if someone would actually explain the differences i might actually enjoy them more. dont get me wrong i love the stock but i dont want to buy the same thing for that much more.:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
juicyD, I agree totally, they are all the same, with little un noticable differences to anyone that isnt completely familiar with the acura kit. even those that are familiar(me and juicyD for example)cant tell the differance.

Now if the only real difference is weight or somethin, what a waste, if your lookin to lose weight for that much money, then dont put it on at all and itll be alot cheaper and lighter.

·
Registered
245 Posts
1st choice: INGS Bodykit
Personally, i like to INGS bodykit :thumbsup:but it is too expensive cause of the material used. :firemad:.
It would take months to have the $$$ for that. Anyways, thanks for whoever makes replicas of it!:laughing:

2nd choice: "As is" (stock) kinda like the simple look with a drop on it plus 18's.

·
Audio Forum Moderator
5,177 Posts
I'm currently saving for the ings kit, although like posted above I stumbled across the wide body kit displayed at sema. I have one question which I dont think anyone has been able to answer. when it first came out the wide body kit was said to extend 2.5" per side, giving it 5" wider total, now if you look at the rims, they are flush with the side...... do they extend the rotors? or what is done? or am I just not seeing this correctly? because that damn wide body kit has groen on me and might end up with that instead of the ings once I hit 4k. also I wanna get ahold of theat spoiler.

Torinalth

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do u think the wide body kit would look bad if the wheels were not flush with it? because if the case is 2.5 inches on both sides then it would not be flush. just curious on wat u guys think.:dontknow:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the Mugen bodykit is the best in my opinion. I already have enough for the bumper but not for the rest of the kit.

·
Audio Forum Moderator
5,177 Posts
I think it would look haggered with the wheels that far in. I'm not able to figure out why is 5k ether. the ings is 3k because of the materiel.... but why the sema kit?

Torinalth

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does anyone kno of any other shops or companies bringin out any more kits? Cuz ive talked to one place saying that they have two cars in the shop now and very soon we will start to see their products. But does anyone else kno of some other either small or larger companies with prototype pics too? yea i kno im greedy. but isnt everybody about this car?:thumbsup:

·
Audio Forum Moderator
5,177 Posts
those that are out include C-west, Type R JDM, Wings West, Ings, and Bodykits NW, and whoever makes the sema kit.

those that have kits but are not yet released: KC Aerodynamics (see 604RSX), Mugen, spoon, bomex.

Those that are to be finished and released: oh wow, my mind just went blank. there are 4 though..... gime a few and I'll get back to ya.

Torinalth

·
Registered
482 Posts
this is my favorite minus the stickers, wing and hood!

BTW can we get this kit yet?:dontknow:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.