Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DC5-R (車両型式に&#1
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k i got into an accident my insurance is fixing my car and they gave me a set date of last month that my car will be ready that was approximatly 1 month 1 week since i dropped my car off now when i went there they said they need 1 more week now after that i went again they wanted 1 more week how should i handle this?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Tell them to give you a discount for making you wait so long. My friend had that happen to him with a paintjob which was over a month late and he got a discount on the price. But dont come across as an asshole because they might do a shitty job on your car.

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
I work at a bodyshop, either they are waiting on a part or waiting for the insurance company to pay for more damage found.

·
The power of Dreams
528 Posts
I had the same proublem, the insurance company of the guy that destroyed the back of my type s were screwing me around, i got my car back 3 months after dropping it off, and 8k in repairs later, with a whole different car from the door back, it was fixed. it sucked

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Get used to it...

Body Shops never do ne thing right :sigh:

No offense to body shop workers in this forum...

but damn am i fed up with you guys

Your mostly gonna went an explaination...well here is the lastest..

some lady hit my last car while it was parked..

it went in for a fender and bumper...

After 3 weeks...it came out with another dented fender, a curbed wheel, bubbles in paint, fender rubbing tire, i could see where the welded the rear quarter panel, and bumper fitment was horrible...Fit and finish was so bad...

not to mention my entire interior went from Black to white dust....

oh and did i fail to mention the entire car was covered in overspray....

well after they fixed all that again...the car came back out again with bubbled paint....

finally after 1.5 months for 1 FENDER and 1 BUMPER...i got the car back in DECENT condition...

That was my most recent problem with a body shop....i wont get into the others

·
no time to drive the RSX
6,838 Posts
Get used to it...

Body Shops never do ne thing right :sigh:

No offense to body shop workers in this forum...

but damn am i fed up with you guys
I'm fed up with the insurance company that don't want to pay for extra damages or parts.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts