Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the size of the greddy oil pan bonjo bolt?

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
why...is something wrong with yours? I was curious too.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah i am just trying to change my engine oil.

·
2,524 Posts
mine has a slight leak...but i think it's a 16mm

·
2,524 Posts
i believe so, it's either 16mm or 18mm. Can't remember. bust out some wrenches and find out which size it is. I am changing my oil prob. tomorrow..i will let you know.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
reason why i am asking is that i dun have wranch. hahaha. i wanna go buy one that's why i am asking for size.

·
Registered
409 Posts
just invest and get a nice tool set...some good ones go for around 30-50 dollars with most tools that you need...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
mine has a slight leak too... youll need a 21 mm socket.

·
2,524 Posts
zulusTypeS said:
mine has a slight leak too... youll need a 21 mm socket.
I think it's those copper washers that were included with the banjo bolt.....i tightened the shit out of it and still cannot get it to stop leaking. it's like a drip or two a day if i let it sit in the driveway all day..there may be about two or three drops from it. Not much for concern. I keep a close eye on it just in case.

·
Registered
198 Posts
17mm...be careful not to lose the copper washers.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
17mm?? I change my Oil religiously, and I always use the 21mm wrench.. I might have a different bolt then.

·
Tarmac meister
5,640 Posts
teamxrsx said:
I think it's those copper washers that were included with the banjo bolt.....i tightened the shit out of it and still cannot get it to stop leaking. it's like a drip or two a day if i let it sit in the driveway all day..there may be about two or three drops from it. Not much for concern. I keep a close eye on it just in case.
becareful when you do that next time cause the banjo bolt can crack. (few back in the days had problems with the cracked banjo bolt and they couldn't even get a replacement bolt from Greddy)

·
2,524 Posts
damn. What did they end up doing?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts