Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
if this has been posted sorry. but i did a little search and didn't come up with anything about ths kit.

If anyone on here has it how was the fittment? especially on the sides and rear. I'm thinking about getting a cf front lip but am not going to do cf on all the pieces.

I feel a litlle uneasy buying my body kit from ebay so I'm trying to find a good reputable comany that sells it.

here a link to the kit http://www.boomplustoys.net/aero_honda.shtml

or if anyone has a good place in the states so I don't have to pay import taxes

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody????

if not on this kit how about other type-r replicas. I'm just looking for something I'm not gonna spend a fortune to make it fit right.

I would just buy the real jdm pieces even though they cost $$$$$$ but my car is PWP so the champ white isn't going to work

·
e90
115,535 Posts
Boomplus is a very reputable shop. I don't know personally how the kit fits, but I bought the c-west replica and only had a couple places where I had to sand down to make fit.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
perfectg said:
Boomplus is a very reputable shop. I don't know personally how the kit fits, but I bought the c-west replica and only had a couple places where I had to sand down to make fit.
how much approx are the importing fees form Boom plus?? that's the only reason I've been looking for another place to buy from.

when I bought my shift knob from aj-racing it was just shipped to me and no importing fees. but it sounds like when doing somthing this large you would need to pay the fee.

·
e90
115,535 Posts
vandeetz said:
how much approx are the importing fees form Boom plus?? that's the only reason I've been looking for another place to buy from.

when I bought my shift knob from aj-racing it was just shipped to me and no importing fees. but it sounds like when doing somthing this large you would need to pay the fee.
Best bet is to call or e-mail them on that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts