Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Yes, thats my email.
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be working this entire summer and im sort of at a cross roads on what I want to do with my car. After the summer is done I should have like 3000 dollars to spend total on my car. IVe looked at getting LSD and Race Header. The N2 Kit and clutch. And now im looking at the JRSC. The thing is though, ive already got hondata, so if I get the JRSC or the N2 Kit that shit is just like money down the drain. I really cant decide what the best thing to do is. Every option seems like a lot of fun but none of them really ends me up where id like to be for the car. Is there any way I can get my money back from my hondata reflash and put that into the JRSC when I get it? and same thing with the N2 kit?

·
Registered
409 Posts
i think you get a price break(for the JRSC flash) if you've already have their flash(#4)...

·
riiiiiiight
2,405 Posts
SoLoSpEeD101 said:
i think you get a price break(for the JRSC flash) if you've already have their flash(#4)...
AND on the N2 kit....

·
Yes, thats my email.
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I spoke to some people at a store today who said that the N2 kit was full price no matter what, but they didnt seem to really know what they were babbling about. I think im gonna call up all the companys and find out what the deal is, and maybe someone will make it a sticky.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts