Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What fuse can I take the power wire for the bulb on a boost gauge to so that the light comes on only when the headlights are on and not all the time. I couldn't find a headlight fuse under the dash.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah, that is a good one to use. Both wires are exactly the same (both black with gray dashes on them), and if I recall correctly, the one on the left side of the plug is the power.

·
Registered
462 Posts
jmp9982 said:
What fuse can I take the power wire for the bulb on a boost gauge to so that the light comes on only when the headlights are on and not all the time. I couldn't find a headlight fuse under the dash.
You can also tap into LG Power on the ECU.

·
Still tuning....
3,836 Posts
hey odie....do you like the hallman MBC?? i know that scott has it and says its good, but have you had any problems with it? Also, i found it for $85 plus $10 shipping; what did you get your for?

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
kracker said:
hey odie....do you like the hallman MBC?? i know that scott has it and says its good, but have you had any problems with it? Also, i found it for $85 plus $10 shipping; what did you get your for?
I paid just under 100$ for it shipped...I like it alot, but since he has it and is still stock be careful when adding mods...My boost jumped to 22psi after adding a turboback and i hit fuel cut and got me a SES light

1 - 7 of 7 Posts