Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
*BOOSTED* Lead Foot
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since your PM box is full, I'll just make a post, here goes:
since I don't have many tuner shops around here, I'd like to get a price on 3 thermal flex couplings from you. I had to cut the pipe that runs above the transmission and am using an old radiator hose as a coupling. So far, it's doing good. I'd just like to get the original couplers if possible. The other 2 couplers are for the 2 U's at the bottom. I've scraped a couple of times and feel that if I shorten the pipes that lead up just a little, I can angle the pipes more horizontally.

The one tuner shop around here has coupling that is 2 layers reinforced and looks pretty flimsy, but that's what they use they said. I'd rather get the beefier looking coupling you guys have. Plus their coupler was too big...I tightened down the hose clamp and tested the pressure, it leaked like a seive!

Thank you for your help!:)

Please PM me back for a response:)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Aft3rburn said:
since your PM box is full, I'll just make a post, here goes:
since I don't have many tuner shops around here, I'd like to get a price on 3 thermal flex couplings from you. I had to cut the pipe that runs above the transmission and am using an old radiator hose as a coupling. So far, it's doing good. I'd just like to get the original couplers if possible. The other 2 couplers are for the 2 U's at the bottom. I've scraped a couple of times and feel that if I shorten the pipes that lead up just a little, I can angle the pipes more horizontally.

The one tuner shop around here has coupling that is 2 layers reinforced and looks pretty flimsy, but that's what they use they said. I'd rather get the beefier looking coupling you guys have. Plus their coupler was too big...I tightened down the hose clamp and tested the pressure, it leaked like a seive!

Thank you for your help!:)

You have mail.

Please PM me back for a response:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts