Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OG Photo Crew
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a question for anyone who might be able to answer it . I have a base rsx with a hondata reflash . I just ordered a greddy turbo kit cause the deal was to good to pass up . Now my question is that being that my reflash doesn't support boost , is there any way to get around it with out reflashing my ecu back to stock and wasting my cash . Is there anything i can do to make this work . Can i install a controller to run my fuel management . ?? anything . ?? help!!!!!! rick . (CANCELED ORDER ) HAPPY LOSERS !!!!

·
Relish then catch up
1,884 Posts
Greddy has a kit for the base? please inform.

·
Banned
3,435 Posts
I have hondata#4 and I am going with the greddy flash.

I will do it during the install so that I can have my ecu back for the completion of the install.

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
hondata makes a greddy reflash. you have to send in your emanage and ecu to get the upgrade. i think its like $200 for the upgrade. thats what i would do if i were to get the greddy kit, but instead of the reflash i would get the programable ecu form hondata.

·
OG Photo Crew
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok now does hondata do this greddy reflash with the base ?????thats the thing i have a base

·
Senior Member My Ass
1,650 Posts
greddy doesn't make a kit for the base yet. u bought the type-s kit brotha.

·
Registered
437 Posts
for you guys going with the flash versus the k pro...WHY? the kpro is only 300 more if you already have hondata. you can sell the emanage for close to that on ebay. it just seems more practical and does not have the worry of running lean that the flash has.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
hehehe... awesome. I love when people lie and get caught red handed. Moron!

·
OG Photo Crew
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
no dick heads i canceled the order after i figured out how much trouble it would have been to make that kick work on a base . This thread is like A month old anyway .
Stop acting like you know everything losers.
( OH BY THE WAY CHECK OUT THE EDIT JOB ON THE FIRST POST , THATS SO ALL YOU IDIOTS CAN SHUT THE HELL UP ) :blah:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts