Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may remember my Greddy exterior setup but I fealt it was time for a new look. Some may not agree with my choice to change but hey that's what happens. All comments are welcome. Supposedly I have the first J's kit in the US:D .Just a little teaser of things to come. Still waiting on J's CF GT Wing and 05+ JDM HID headlights. I want to thank Giff and Mike at Bulletproof Automotive for the great deal and getting everything to me on time. Also Billy at Kamispeed I would definitely reccomend both businesses any day of the week.:thumbsup: Also thanks to my buddy Curtis (Gristenn) for letting me use his warehouse and taking the pics. Lastly I'd like to thank all the other RSX tuners that motivated me to take my DC5 to the next level i.e. Yeahi, Impulsive, Ckjss, cars_jai, strikerflo, rsxphobia and many others. Stay tuned as I will continue to update the thread as parts arrive. :weeeeeeeeee:

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Wait a sec I thought I've seen this post before..........or is it someone else that has the exact same kit?

·
The Architect™
7,444 Posts
I am going to hold my opions until I see it installed but from the pics I don't like the design of the rear bumper. I am going to have to see how it looks on the car first.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts