Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I Piss Excellence
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got to Pittsburgh, and have nothing to do .. any CRSX people wanna meet up or something??

·
mmmmm Lucy
496 Posts
Pittsburgh?! Wish I was back home getting ready to watch the Steelers play. Instead, I was home a month ago and had to watch the Pirates lose like usual. I'll hit yah up next time I'm home, but I'm stuck in the SoVa right now.

·
I Piss Excellence
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pittsburgh?! Wish I was back home getting ready to watch the Steelers play. Instead, I was home a month ago and had to watch the Pirates lose like usual. I'll hit yah up next time I'm home, but I'm stuck in the SoVa right now.
lol.. my bro just went back to VCU..

·
BULLET-Autoworks
2,131 Posts
i live like 40 minutes from shittsburgh, but when i get bored i just go and bother robry
if you dont mind driving about an hour then you should head to flashlight drags:thumbsup:

where in pittsburgh are you? pittsburgh kids rarely get together for an RSX meet.

·
I Piss Excellence
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^lol.. what?? well im headed back to DC tomm morning thanks you guys for nothing but appreciate the posts..

so mods close thread

·
61 ci now
3,335 Posts
We are boring in the burg :(

congrats on your HP #'s robry. That thing must pull like crazy.
thanks bro, i think with a return line I'll def break 400 with her. We're maxing the injectors out. I also figured out that half the exhaust side of things was leaking (just couldn't hear it. So I put it all back together almost (just have to change the oil and install the downpipe today). Otherwise its ready to rock and roll.

·
BULLET-Autoworks
2,131 Posts
thanks bro, i think with a return line I'll def break 400 with her. We're maxing the injectors out. I also figured out that half the exhaust side of things was leaking (just couldn't hear it. So I put it all back together almost (just have to change the oil and install the downpipe today). Otherwise its ready to rock and roll.
^^^ Slow Pos!!!
:rotfl:

·
Registered
256 Posts
any of you guys got a good camera to make a couple vids? I'm all motor and would love to run against some boost, people are lame here in pittsburgh as far as quaility imports. Mega cavaliers and fake-evo's galore!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
hey i'm in pittsburgh too... don't forget about all the damn neons here too

·
I Piss Excellence
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey chill out people.. im coming up this weekend again if any one wants to hang out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts