Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
well, you like sound or performance or both? Borla is great performance with low sound, as in its not that loud. Other exhausts get same performance with loud sound.

I went with a 5Zigen Fireball for my S, its decent performance with just above stock sound (it can scream if i want ti to). Best part was it was only $300 ... very affordable. I'm very happy with it. I wanted Borla as my #1, but $$$$ doesn't allow for it. I'd get borla if you have the funds, you won't regret it.

·
Registered
439 Posts
i got a borla... NO REGRETS AT ALL...

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
screw that man, Just Cut a hole in your stock one and put a muffler tip on it :thumbsup:

·
Dudz
148 Posts
I got the Borla. I really like it. I wanted an exhaust that was deep and not very loud...i wanted to hear the engine more than the exhaust--I like the sound our engines...intake:) This exhaust did just that. When you can't hear the intake--2000-4000 rpm there's a nice exhaust note. Then when the intake really kicks in the engine sound takes over. Theres pics on my cardomin site if you wanna see pics.

·
No More RSX
2,630 Posts
SkyRSXTypes said:
how is the borla fit? can i do it by myself and do i have to cut anything to make it fit? Thank guys
:thumbsup:
The fit is good... the tip on mine sticks out a little farther than I want... but I might not have pushed the pipes together all the way... I am going to to take a look at that this spring.

Other than that... it is perfect.

You can click on the link in my sig to see the fit of it... It was also a pretty easy install. :) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts