Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
holy cow nice bike...i love the full naked look....im actually looking for a good priced sv650 to make a track bike...or maybe il just track my gsxr and buy an 06 gsxr 1000 for the street...

clean rsx in the back btw

oh wow ur actually in cali...we should go riding sometime in palomar mountain or something

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
rsxfan ever ride around LA area? everyone rides angeles crest. I live in La Canada lol, right off of it. EVERY sunday (and other days) there are TONS of riders of all kinds. you must know it if youre from socal :D

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
rsxfan ever ride around LA area? everyone rides angeles crest. I live in La Canada lol, right off of it. EVERY sunday (and other days) there are TONS of riders of all kinds. you must know it if youre from socal :D
lol san diego...i only ride the palomar mountain, borrego springs area... id love to meet up with you guys sometime

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
haha i dont have a bike, unless you count my trial. i really.. want to pick up a bike this summer when i move back. i'll probably kill myself if i try to hang up angeles crest though. its tough enough driving up there.. in the past year or two its been filling up with some rice rockets though. although i've seen a group of sti's/evo's go up there and can hear them backfiring initial D style in middle of the night lol. anyway, back on topic. yeah i want a bike

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
haha i dont have a bike, unless you count my trial. i really.. want to pick up a bike this summer when i move back. i'll probably kill myself if i try to hang up angeles crest though. its tough enough driving up there.. in the past year or two its been filling up with some rice rockets though. although i've seen a group of sti's/evo's go up there and can hear them backfiring initial D style in middle of the night lol. anyway, back on topic. yeah i want a bike
well i never try to ride hard on the street anyway...ride with an experienced group and you'll be fine. what bike you looking for?

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
250r or 500r depending on what i can find in good condition/price. from what i hear theyre typically the best starter bikes. i have some riding experience but i dont see myself hopping on anything "serious". (a 500r is plenty serious as far as im concerned). im always open to other suggestions though

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
good fucking choice!

8,021 Posts
yeah they all meet up at the shell station. I'm personally scared as hell to ride there. I would say half of the accidents/deaths you read about happened in Angeles Crest. Not to mention Officer Stout. He's the motorcycle cop that chases everyone on ACH.

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
LOL... not many cops in the Borrego Springs and palomar area... the cops there know we go faster than were supposed to...a sheriff also went up to us one time and said " hehe....just be safe out there and have fun..." then walked away...they dont bother us unless we cross the double yellow

8,021 Posts
I like to head south to Ortega for my fun. Didnt like Malibu, the one twisty by the 60 and 605 is too dirty, PV is too short. San Diego roads look great. Palomar and that one Montezuma or whatever road looks great in all the videos I've seen

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
haha im actually in one of the montezuma videos! yay! but becareful in ortega...a friend passed away last weekend riding ortega

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
yeah they all meet up at the shell station. I'm personally scared as hell to ride there. I would say half of the accidents/deaths you read about happened in Angeles Crest. Not to mention Officer Stout. He's the motorcycle cop that chases everyone on ACH.
yup. angeles crest isn't a joke. the twisties up there are very tight and even for drivers it could be bad. yeah that shell station gets good business, thats where i used to fill up my rsx when i had it. my house is less then 5 minutes away. one day i'd like to join the ride on a bike :beerchug:

8,021 Posts
haha im actually in one of the montezuma videos! yay! but becareful in ortega...a friend passed away last weekend riding ortega
yeah I read that on Socal-Sportbike. His wife was right behind him :( 2 weeks ago there was another guy there that broke his back

I took a little break from canyons until I get my new suit. Havent had time to go out and try the ones I want yet

1 - 20 of 25 Posts